Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adventures at preschool

Today was Kayleigh's Christmas program at school. Last night I had to go buy her a "Christmas outfit," because I knew her friends would be all decked out. Apparently I should have bought Jett an outfit, too.

One with padlocks.

He sat patiently through the fifteen minutes before it started. He was only a little wiggly during the first class's performance. During Kayleigh's class's rendition of "Mary had a Baby Boy," he decided to strip.

It was a cool morning, so I had kept him in his footied pajamas. By the time I'd put Emberlyn back into the carrier to free my arms, Jett was down to his diaper, so I waited until Kayleigh (who is that child- the one who sings loudest and proudest) was finished and carried him out like a sack of potatoes under one arm, and his clothes out under the other.

Yep, he's definitely two... :-)

2 comments:

Eric said...

Wow, someone has to keep you on your toes.

Eric and Jessica said...

That is hilarious!
And makes me feel a little better about my first trip out with the two boys. We went to the library but Elijah didn't want to leave so I had to carry him out the same way, with Klaus in the sling! I'm glad I'm not the only one ;)