Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been tagged.

My friend Jerri has tagged me in a blog game where you list six weird or random facts about yourself and tag six others to play along. Let's see...
  1. I think roast bison is delicious! I went on a mini-reenactment of the Louis and Clark expedition complete with an overnight canoe trip, sleeping in tipis, bison roasted over an open fire, etc. as part of a girl scout wider opportunity trip.
  2. As an infant, I was passed, to my mother's horror, through a donut shop's drive thru window because my dad wanted to show me off to the nice ladies who supplied his daily sugar fix.
  3. I really want to dye my hair purple. Concern about what the congregation would think if I showed up to proclaim the psalm with purple hair is the biggest obstacle.
  4. I cannot stand chalk. Can. Not. Stand it. (shudder)
  5. Though it's been years since I watched it last, I can still quote my favorite lines from Dances with Wolves in Lakota and Pawnee.
  6. I already knew I could read and do almost anything at the same time, but in college, I discovered that I can sing and write (fiction, an email, a 15 page paper that's due the next day) at the same time. Too bad I can't write and sleep at the same time...

TAG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are even cooler than I thought you were.

Eric and Jessica said...

That is hilarious about the drive-thru window!
I think purple hair would be fun. The congregation may not approve, but hey, they probably wouldn't approve of me feeding Klaus during Mass either if they knew...